Saturday, August 2, 2008

it's not that simple...

on our way back from temple my boyfriend and i came to a minor halt in traffic on interstate 35 on our way back home to austin.

cops and ambulances were everywhere and we had no idea what was going on. i took out my camera cause i didnt know what i was going to see, but i knew it was something that i would want to remember forever.






after seeing that, my heart dropped and i had to take a deep breath. i dont know if you can see but there was blood on the ground...that's what got to me the most. seeing the blood.






realization: i dont know what i really want in life. i dont know what's next for me. i dont know what else is out there. i DO know that i want to live my life to every extant. experience every kind of happiness there is out there. no one knows for sure when their life is gonna come to an end...and that's my point. i havent been living my life the way i want to live it.

i want to have a new experience everyday. i want new and different things in life.
new experiences, new people, new music, new thoughts...everything. it doesnt have to be new but different. at least enough for my hear to explode out of pure bliss.




random picture:




meg and jack use to be lovers, but now they can be friends and sing happy thoughts.

No comments: